Delivering across Sydney Metro, regional NSW including the Central coast,
Blue Mountains, Bathurst, Newcastle & Wollongong, as well as Canberra metro.
Delivering across Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, Noosa, Sunshine Coast,
Toowoomba, and in NSW to Byron Bay, and Tweed Heads.
Providoor Refund Policy
1. Providoor will manage refunds to Customers in relation to the Products: a) sold by Restaurant and Retail Partners to Customers; and b) delivered to Customers by the Distributor. where the Customer approaches Providoor directly with a claim for a refund.
2. Providoor will manage refunds in accordance with the terms of this Refunds Policy and in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
3. When a Customer makes a claim for a refund Providoor will review the Customer’s claim and: a) determine on the basis of the information provided in the Customer’s claim and using its records and information, whether the claim is genuine (and not fraudulent); b) determine on the basis of the information provided in the Customer’s claim, Providoor’s records and information, together with any information provided by the Distributor or the Restaurant or Retail Partner, whether the claim arises as a result of a failure by either of the Distributor or the Restaurant or Retail Partner to comply with the applicable party’s obligations, including its contractual or statutory obligations; This determination will identify the ‘Refunding Party’ for the purposes of this Policy. c) make a determination on whether the Customer claim is a ‘minor problem’ or a ‘major problem’ for the purposes of the Australian Consumer Law. d) advise the Refunding Party on the results of its determination. (the Claim Determination)
4. If Providoor makes a Claim Determination that the Customer’s claim is a ‘minor problem’ Providoor will discuss with the Refunding Party an appropriate solution to seek to resolve the claim with the Customer to the Customer’s satisfaction (for example, by fixing a fault or deficiency in a Product), and will liaise with the Customer to determine whether any non-monetary or in kind compensation may be provided by the Refunding Party to resolve the Customer’s claim.
5. If Providoor makes a Claim Determination that a Customer’s claim is a ‘minor fault’ that requires financial compensation to be paid to the Customer or a ‘major fault’ that requires a refund to be paid to the Customer, Providoor will: i. advise the Refunding Party on the quantum of the refund to be paid; then ii. pay the Customer the refund directly; then iii. deduct the refund from the next payment made by Providoor to the Refunding Party under the terms of its Agreement with Providoor.
6. Providoor will use its best endeavours to make Claim Determinations objectively and based on the information before it.
7. Subject to its review of each Customer Claim on a case by case basis, Providoor will use the following table as a guide when making Claim Determinations
Type of Customer Complaint Products missing or incomplete from order inside Box Pack Likely Refunding Party - Restaurant Partner
Box Pack Damaged during Delivery (including leading to spoilage of contents inside Box Pack) Likely Refunding Party - Distributor
Box Pack not handled according to Delivery Policy from point of collection from Restaurant Partner to delivery to Customer Likely Refunding Party - Distributor
Box Pack not packed properly, or in a manner inconsistent with Providoor Policies prior to pick up by the Distributor (including leading to spoilage of contents inside Box Pack) Likely Refunding Party - Restaurant Partner
8. The Restaurant Partners and the Distributor will cooperate with Providoor’s reasonable requests to provide it with information to assist in making a Claim Determination.
9. The Restaurant Partners and the Distributor each agree Providoor’s Claim Determination is final for the purposes of this Policy.
10. If a Restaurant Partner or Distributor believe that Providoor has deducted a refund in error, Providoor will take reasonable steps to investigate and will report on the outcome.